A particularly intense wind episode is expected to affect the department this weekend.
To avoid the risk of fire, firefighters recommend that you adopt the following behaviors:
- Never light a fire in the forest, in the woods or nearby, even if it is a barbecue.
- Never throw cigarette butts in a wooded area or through the window of a car.
- Do not carry out spark-ignition work on fire risk days (brush or blade brushcutter, etc.).
- Be careful where a car is parked: the high temperature exhaust can ignite the dry grass.
- Learn about weather conditions before going to the forest.
- Have a cell phone on you to be able to alert the helpers in case of need.
Incinerations and écobuages are formally forbidden when the wind exceeds 40 km / h