The Local Mission of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez provides a free service of information, guidance and personalized support for young people from 16 to 25 years, to help them, among other things, to develop a professional project to facilitate their social and professional integration. It also delivers Tips in Professional Evolution.
She works for the young people of Cavalaire, Cogolin, Gassin, Grimaud, La Croix-Valmer, La Garde-Freinet, La Mole, Rayol-Canadel, Le Plan de la Tour, Ste-Maxime, St-Tropez and Ramatuelle.
Fields of intervention are broad:
- job search assistance (partner offers, interim, interview simulation, CV, cover letter ...),
- training (help with choice, decision support, professional immersion, financing ...),
- alternation (apprenticeship contract, professionalization contract, partner offers ...),
- social, administrative help (with the support of a Social Assistant),
- prevention of health and many other services (network of sponsorship, permanent armies, psychologist, ...).
Companies, communities, associations, institutional partners and training organizations of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez and surroundings can also benefit from the services of the Local Mission to help them in the selection of their future hires of apprentices or employees, or for any another skills development project.
So do not hesitate, contact without delay the Local Mission of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez at 04 94 54 62 52 or firstname.lastname@example.org! "