Friday December 20, 2019: A Provencal Christmas in Grimaud
Provencal tale with music and traditional Provencal songs.
Meet the folk group Escandihado! Church square at 6 p.m.
Saturday December 21, 2019: Children's Christmas and toy market in Grimaud
- from 2 p.m .: big toy market
- from 2 p.m .: Christmas gift wrapping stand (Restos du Coeur)
- from 2 p.m .: carriage ride and games
- from 3 p.m .: mulled wine, hot chocolate, afternoon tea, pancakes and cotton candy offered
- 4 p.m .: magic show
- 5 p.m .: presence of Santa Claus
RDV Place Neuve - Moved to the Beausoleil room in case of rain.
Sunday December 22: A magical Sunday in Grimaud
- 2 p.m .: history of the 13 desserts and tasting at the Heritage Museum
- 3 p.m .: Christmas photo rally (Place de l'Eglise)
- 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m .: manual Christmas activities (Place de l'Eglise)
- 4 p.m .: reading of Christmas stories by Grimaud Animations (Place de l'Eglise)
- 4.30 p.m .: Christmas with large organs at St Michel Church with Luc Antonini and André Gabriel
Monday December 23: Waiting for Christmas ...
- from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m .: circus workshop
- from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m .: makeup workshop
- from 4.30 p.m .: grilled chamallows, mulled wine and hot chocolate offered
- 5.30 p.m .: fairy Christmas show
- 6.30 p.m .: Christmas Dance Party (boom)
- 7 p.m .: giant tartiflette (payable locally)
Tuesday December 24: Christmas Mass
- 6 p.m .: Mass for families and living crèche
- 10:45 p.m .: Escandihado procession - departure from rue des Anciennes écoles
- 11 p.m. Christmas Mass and Provencal evening with Escandihado