The studies carried out since 2013 on the watershed of the Garde and those prior to the creation of a Flood Prevention Action Program (PAPI) have highlighted the damage caused by floods on the intermunicipal territory and particularly on the watershed of the Garde in the town of Grimaud.
The Community of communes of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, competent in matters of Management of Aquatic Environments and Flood Prevention (GEMAPI) under the MAPTAM law n ° 2014-58 of January 27, 2014, is engaged in the realization of a Garda development program to reduce the consequences of flooding.
In accordance with article L.103-2 of the town planning code, the Community of communes of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez is carrying out a public consultation procedure under the conditions provided for by deliberation n ° 2019/11 / 13-09 dated from November 13, 2019.
This consultation will take place from December 23, 2019 to January 18, 2020 inclusive, in the following ways:
COLLECTION OF OPINIONS
The physical collection of opinions can be done in two registers available as standard: o At the headquarters of the Community of communes of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, ▪ 2 rue Blaise Pascal 83310 COGOLIN ▪ Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. at 5:00 p.m. o In the Town Hall of Grimaud, ▪ Rue de la mairie 83310 Grimaud ▪ Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. - The digital collection can be done by email at the following address: email@example.com - Written comments may also be sent to the attention of the President by post to the following address - Hôtel communautaire 2 rue Blaise Pascal 83310 COGOLIN,
- A program presentation file in paper format will accompany each register at the two locations,
- This same file will be available online on the Community of Municipalities website at the following address: www.cc-golfedesainttropez.fr
- A video presenting the objectives pursued by the various development programs into which the project fits, will be available online on the websites and social networks of the Community of municipalities,
- A program information brochure will be made available in the town hall of Grimaud and at the Community Hotel in Cogolin
This notice will be:
- Displayed at the headquarters of the Community of communes of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez and at the Hôtel de ville de Grimaud
- Displayed in seven points close to the sites to be developed and located in the territory of the municipality of Grimaud and put online on the websites of the Community of municipalities of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez (www.cc-golfedesainttropez.fr) and of the municipality of Grimaud (www.mairie-grimaud.fr/) during the entire consultation period.