From this week, the Grimaud recycling center is open to private individuals on Tuesday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (please note that the gate closes 15 minutes before).
The recycling center remains open to professionals on Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (please note, the gate will close 15 minutes before).
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE WASTE DISPOSAL
Access regulation: 1 person per vehicle, no more than 5 vehicles on site
• Frequency: access is limited to 1 passage per day
• Users are responsible for having up-to-date and duly completed traffic authorizations in
ticking the box "first necessity"
• Access reserved mainly for pre-registered professionals, non-professionals
registered must present documents (up-to-date identity documents, kbis extract, etc.) allowing
• In the event of a significant influx or of proven risk, access to individuals and non-registered professionals may be refused
• The conditions for bringing waste will be respected for both professionals and individuals
• Weighing - invoicing:
o Edition and delivery of a weigh voucher
o Group and deferred invoicing, in the month or over a given period, with statement of invoicing by companies: date, weighings entry and exit, type of waste and tariff applied, amounts due total and detailed per passage.
• Gate closed 15 min before 12 noon and 15 min before 5 p.m.
• Regular presence of the police
HEALTH CONDITIONS FOR USERS
• Protective equipment and activity materials are not made available. he
users are responsible for having their own health protection equipment
(masks, gloves, gel ...)
• Used equipment is not collected on site: it is to be managed by everyone outside the site in accordance with sanitary rules, and must not be thrown either on docks, or in dumpsters and containers
• Respect the safety distances dictated by the government
• Recycling agents are present to regulate traffic and indicate drop-off areas. They will not be able to help users to empty their load.