......... Monday, November 15, 2021: orange alert strong wind .........
Monday, November 15, 2021: orange alert strong wind
The department is placed in orange vigilance for strong winds from 12:00 to 15:00. Gusts to 120km / h are expected.
Pay attention to the authorities' messages and follow the safety instructions:
- Limit your movements. Limit your speed on roads and motorways, especially if you drive a vehicle or hitch sensitive to the effects of the wind.
- Do not walk in the forest and on the coast.
- In town, be vigilant against possible falls of various objects.
- Do not work on the roofs and do not touch any electrical wires that have fallen to the ground.
- Store or secure objects sensitive to the effects of the wind or liable to be damaged.
- It is essential to install the generating sets outside buildings.