The traditional Saint Jean procession will start from the forecourt of the town hall, carrying the flame to the Notre-Dame de la Queste Chapel.
Mass will be celebrated in the chapel, an opportunity to bless the fagots and light the fire of Saint John.
A beautiful Provençal festival in perspective.
- 6:00 p.m.: meeting on the forecourt of the Town Hall, arrival of the flame
- From 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: procession and serenades at the fountains with the Escandihado
- 7:00 p.m.: mass at Notre-Dame de la Queste with the Escandihado choir
- 8:00 p.m.: Animation by the dancers of the Escandihado, the fifes and drums, then the COUPO SANTO sung by all will give the start of this country meal shared in the joy of meeting.
- 8:30 p.m.: sardinade offered by the Town Hall of Grimaud (reserved exclusively for Grimaudois on proof)
- 10:00 p.m.: burning of the fire of Saint John
Organized by the Association of the Fires of Saint John